Home   Embassy Info   News   Spokesperson's Remarks   Sino-Irish Relations   Visa&Consular;   Economy&Trade;   Education   Science&Tech;   About China 
Home > News
President Hu Jintao Sends a Message of Congratulations to Voronin for Being Re-elected As the President of the Republic of Moldova
2005-04-08

Chinese President Hu Jintao sent a message of congratulations to Voronin for being re-elected as the President of the Republic of Moldova on April 7th, 2005.

Hu Jintao said in the message of congratulations, "I'd like to extend my heartfelt congratulation on the occasion of Your Excellency being re-elected as the President of the Republic of Moldova. Since the establishment of diplomatic ties 13 years ago, the friendly relations between China and Moldova have been growing rapidly, with political trust constantly deepening, and the exchange and cooperation in various fields increasingly expanding. China is satisfied with the results of bilateral relationship. I am willing to work together with you to upgrade China-Moldova friendly and cooperative relationship to a new stage."

Suggest To A Friend
  Print